IÉNA Haute Couture Floral Atelier

Saving the most exciting highlight for last - visiting IÉNA Haute Couture Floral Atelier on the last day of the Seoul trip.

The owner, Julie was kind enough to let me visit her atelier despite her hectic schedule with lessons and wedding and I am so grateful for that. Her flower shop is located in a really quaint area and inside a traditional Korean house, how truly unique!!

On a quiet street as soon as I saw Iena's business sign, I started gushing with excitement.



Entering the beautiful world of Iena...


Behind the gates, a small but dreamy garden.


Tranquil oasis in the bustling city.


And inside...


The place filled with flowers for an upcoming wedding.


Gorgeous blush roses...



David Austin Patience, its fragrance will always melt my heart.



 And sweet ranunculus, just at the gorgeous layers of petals.



Julie took classes at and also spent time working for Catherine Muller and a lot of little details inside remind me of Paris. Here is one... what must be a vintage soap dish, perfect for her namecards.


Collection of containers...


Her floral style is exquisite, heart the use of all the dainty blooms.


Really obsessed with the clematis available in Korea, so wanna get my hands on them!



A lovely handtie... 



In love with this vintage lantern...




So glad that I got to visit this charming flower shop and seeing some of the floral designs but more so, meeting Julie who is so endearing and gave me such a warm welcome.

And so a perfect end to my Seoul fleur adventure! Till next time...