MFH Part 6 : Vienna of Austria

I have wanted to go to Vienna for quite a while as I think it is such a dreamy city. Have to say it didn't disappoint at all, everywhere you look are white buildings with the most stunning architectural details and where angels and music fill the air.

Visited the Schönbrunn Palace which got to the biggest palace I ever visited, it will probably take a solid 3-4 days in order to go through the whole place.

One of the many gardens around the palace and looking behind a fountain at another side of the palace.
   
 
Lovely orange tree and the cutest shrub topiaries in the garden.
  
    
A Mozart statue situated at the Burggarten (Imperical Palace Gardens) with red plants lining a huge treble clef music note in front.
  

Walked past a flower shop so I went inside to take a peek. Look at that sexy vintage cash register, it actually works!
   

One of the things I love about Europe are open air markets so I visited the Naschmarkt, where they sell glorious cheese, bread, spices you never knew about and also flowers. Saw some amazing spray roses and as I was suffering from flower withdrawal symptom, so I grabbed 2 bunches and brought them back to my hotel room, thank goodness I had my florist scissors with me! Aren't they gorgeous? The one on the right looks like pink spray garden roses, which I very rarely see.
   

Here goes my short trip in Vienna, next up is Prague.