MFH Part 4b : London Jane Packer Classes

Has been 2 years since I was last at Jane Packer, so was excited to go back again for 2 one-day classes.

The first class was pedestal arrangements. I was the only student that day so it was like a private class and fortunately it was taught by my favourite instructor at the school, Akira. We used a variety of white and green flowers that day.


The first one was a modern style arrangement using a really tall sleek black cylinder vase. I think this will look superb for hotel lobbies or cool offices.


 The second arrangement was more traditional and lush style done in a black urn.
 


The other class I took was vintage theme, a style that I have been madly in love with and can't imagine I will grow tired of it in a very long time. First, we made a bouquet with 4 different types of vintage roses with one of the varieties wrapped with lace.
 

And here is the finished bouquet.


Then something really exciting in the afternoon. We used brown eustoma/lisianthus, pink roses and spray roses and this really nice pink mixed with green hydrangea.


Look at the tea set that we got to work with, so victorian, I HEART THEM!
 

We then simply arrange the flowers so they overflow each piece of the tea set, this is such a simple idea yet always make such an impact.
 
 
Notice how the teapot cover is on top of the flowers, whimsical!
 

And as usual, the shop had loads of interesting things going on.
 

Gorgeous selection of flowers.
 
 
3 roses that I love, in particular the pink rose in the middle photo below.
 

Stunning purple bouquets, the colour of vanda is chic with a capital C!
 

So a great start to the Europe part of my fleur holiday.